Re: (NSW) Hurstville- Strathfield

> I'm sympathetic to the call for a Strathfield - Hurstville railway.
You
> usually see a few people from every Coastie piss bolting for the
> Newcastle train since it leaves 1 minute after the coastie comes in.
I'm
> sometimes one of those people. And the fact it used to be IMPOSSIBLE
> catch the 18:38 Dapto train with the Katoomba train arriving at 18:36.
> I'm sure many other people have to transfer between suburban trains.
>
> BUT King Georges Road is nowhere near as clogged as Bondi Rd (Bondi
Jct
> - Bondi Bch link), Parramatta Rd, Victoria Rd (Parra Chatswood link)
or
> Military Rd (Warringah Rail). I don't see it happening before these
> three are finished.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

It would suit me. I drive from Dapto to Concord West each day. That is
if I'm not working from home. However I don't go via K.G. Rd. It's too
busy. The quickest way is through Menai. However I still can't see the
train trip taking less than 1hr 10min which it takes me to drive.

regards Ian