Re: [QR!] Corinda-Yeerongpilly Shuttle

The ICE was back on again today (July 4) - I saw it at Yeerongpilly
around 6:00PM.

I wish QR would stick to EMU/SMU sets on Yeerongpilly - Corinda and use
the ICE sets for something a bit more useful, say an improved frequency
Nambour service or through Rosewood services running express to Ipswich.

--Colin