Re: [VIC] Diesel "Y" #1567

> I don't get it Rod, the fuel tank on a Y is directly in front of the cab,
so
> why does it need shifting?  Unless of course they remotor the locos and
need
> more body length. Is this what is likely?
>

> Stuart Thyer
> Photographer
> University of Melbourne

Yes that was my thoughts...why would you bother spending all that money on
fixing them up.........
(beware my medication has run out....)    If you put 3500 hp in the G's,
move the 3000 hp to the X's, why not move the 2000hp into the old X's and
the 1800hp into the H's & T's, and then you can put the 900 hp in the
Y's....  :o) ..... And their is a ready market in the States for 600 hp V6's
as barge engines...voila!!
somehow I think not..
рс

--