Re: Home page.

"Tom" <hammerheads@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
39606728$0$17006$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39606728$0$17006$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Have home page constructed
> you can find it at
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~devrell/train-index/train-index.html
> will have more train stuff there later.

Hi Tom - are you *another* Penrith aus.railer? So far we seem to have about
six. You will have to join us for our Penrith aus.rail meet - I suggested we
go ten-pin bowling at Mt. Druitt (someone will know why I suggested it) but
neety is ignoring me.

WRT the tickets, OP on a ticket stands for Off Peak - Off-peak returns are
cheaper than ordinary returns, and are available for purchase after the last
train before 0900 has departed, although there are some specifically
exempted trains where you can buy them earlier.

Dave