Re: (NSW) Hurstville- Strathfield

I wouldn't go so far as to say it is in initial planning. It is talked
about a little bit in 'Action for Transport 2010'. Due for start of
construction in 2010, finished in 2014. That is after completion of the
Castle Hill line, which is supposed to start in 2006 (when
Parra-chatswood is completed) and finished in 2010.
The document also mentions extension of the Castle Hill line to Mungerie
Park (in the Rouse hill housing area) and a line from Chatswood to Dee
Why. No dates are given. Maybe they might start construction in 2030 or
2040...