Re: New Melbourne fares brochure

Of course Chris has every right to criticise the inadequate maps produced by
every one of the privatised company. For those of you who haven't seen it,
his excellent map is at
http://people.enternet.com.au/~cbrnbill/maps/melbourn.htm

I'll also throw in a little advertisement for my own (slightly less
detailed) map at http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mikeya/mike/images/metmap.gif

I would suggest (with a slight bias, of course :-) that both of these maps
are far better than any of the official ones.

Why the privatised companies with their buckets of money can't seem to
produce a decent map, is beyond me. And, as Vaughan says, the current trend
to produce a map that shows only that company's section of the network is
deplorable.

Best Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)