Re: Retire To Do Your Rail Things When YOU Want

David Bennetts (davibenn@pcug.org.au) wrote:
> Only two things are certain in life - death and taxes.  I wouldn't accept
> that this scheme goes anywhere near these truths.  Where does the money come
> from - has some-one found a money tree?

Money supposedly comes from downstream. Aside from being illegal, pyramid
schemes are mathematically flawed. They only work if you are at the top of
the pyramid, and only work in an infinately populated universe (I'm using
the statistical defintion of universe here) to grow as claimed. For such a
scheme to work, the number of people who would have to be involved is
greater than the population of the planet.

And that's just for one scheme. There are hundreds of them around, all
illegal and all mathematically impossible.

Cheers
David