[NSW]- Dapto Third Platform commissioned

Congrats to my fellow colleagues who commissioned the new signalling
for the new third platform line at Dapto over the weekend. And it
wasn't under the best of conditions as the weather was dreadful, it was
ATP (As Traffic Permits) and they were one man down at the last minute
(moi, the designer of it) due to family commitments.

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer

PS And it's not my fault that the platform siding is too short for 8
car V-sets. :-)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.