Combined Steam,Diesel trip,Success.

 Written in haste please excuse my grammar ..
>From The Stationmaster, Peterborough.
 A historic day for SteamTown, started for
 me with a 7am wake up call, then of to
SteamTown to load food and barbie gear
onto the work train, then along with Andrew
and Stan and the crew of NC1 we set of
for Black Rock, to make an early start ,
preparing the fire, for spuds in their jackets
and the Barbie, to cook up a feast for 160
train travellers, whom started of from Adelaide
on Two sets of Blue Bird motor rails , travelled
to Peterborough Station, then transferred to the
SteamTown Steam Tourist Train , hauled by
old faithful W Class 901, the steam trip to
Black Rock took about one hour arriving about
1pm, the travellers were treated to a great bush
cooked meal, took in the sights and tasted the
hospitality at the Black Rock coffee Palace and
art gallery, before rejoining the Steamy for the return
trip to Peterborough, where we arrived about 3:30
and the Adelaide passengers rejoined the Blue Birds
for their return trip. A great day was had by all including
yours faithfully.
The Stationmaster
I hope to have some great photos on the News Groups
and my web site within a few days.

Yours in The Steam
Robin
My Page1 : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/