Re: Sydney Sparks

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000 11:38:30 +1000, Sam Eades <eadess@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have noticed that Sydney has a large number of different spark types.
>Where Melbourne has 3 main types (Hitachi, Comeng and 4D)and Brisbane
>has 3 main types (EMU, SMU, IMU), Sydney has 7 main types (C, G, K, R,
>S, T, V). Why is this?

Oh Sam, what have you done!

This thread will now continue for the next 6 months about their
alphabet sets. We (Non-NSW'men - yes we do exist!) will all be bored
stupid by their seemingly endless discussions about the thread of a
nut and bolt found in a motor support bracket of one set and why is it
different in another, or some other esoteric, useless band-width
consuming topic.

You mark my words, Sam Eades, you will regret asking this question!!

(:-)

Les Brown

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.