Re: Yarra Tram Info

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 22:01:57 +1000, James Brook
<ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>But the parking in the city is pretty terrible. If you could park your
>car at a secure inner city parking lot and then have a 10 minute tram
>ride into the CBD this might work.

But could Yarra get land close enough to the city for this to be an
opnion?   Even if they get some land at the end of Bridge Road,
Richmond (for example) this would still entail a 15 minute tram
journey after fighting through a few inner suburbs to get your car to
richmond.	I would rather park furthur out (Surry Hills Station)
and catch a train into the city..much faster  :)