Re: Signalling Questions in Brisbane?

Maurie Daly <mauried@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
news:mauried.482.00857609@tpg.com.au...

> Further on the subject of flashing indicators ,but NSW ones , is there any
> differance in meaning between flashing yellow turnout indicators ,and
> constant yellow ones.
> In this case I mean the band of yellow lights that is located usually on
the
> home signal prior to the indicated turnout.

> For example , at Yass Jnct for trains that have to diverge from one
running
> line to the other at either end of the bi directional running, get a
flashing > yellow row of lights , whilst at Goulburn or Joppa Jnct you get a
fixed non
> flashing row of yellow.

I was under the impression that NSW Single Light Flashing Yellow indicated
that the signal in advance will be displaying a 'diverge' aspect?...

So the sequance would be:

 Green --> Flashing Yellow --> Red over 3 x Yellow inclined --> turnout.

--
HXP1
(now with v6.08 software)