Re: Billy and photographers

John Browning wrote in message
<01bf656f$bbe53840$28e325cb@rocknet.www.rocknet.net.au>...

>Is it true that there are notices at Belgrave Station and elsewhere saying
>that any photographs taken on ETRB property cannot be published?
>
>What do people think of that? How would ETRB enforce that?

Hmm. As you are on private property they could throw you off before you take
the picture, I suppose. But if someone takes a picture then the photographer
would most likely hold the copyright.

Why not challenge them, John. It should give a few lawyers some fun. I have
a copy of the Copyright Act if you need it. :-)

Barry Campbell