Re: Sydney-Alice Springs Ghan held at Orange

It did not have a CountryNet Train Radio unit either fitted or working and
was not able to proceed. I believe an 81 class from Parkes was added to the
front of the train to allow it to continue.

--
Robert Parnell
Rail Access/Argus Telecommunications Technician, Electronics Enthusiast,
388ad968@nap-ns1">news:388ad968@nap-ns1...