Re: (NSW): St Leonards

I also think the ticket machines are missing. A perfect example of how a
super efficient German construction company (the Walter construction group
-used to be  Concrete Constructions) runs into "reinforced brick walls " put
up by the local authorities. At least we are not as bad as some SE Asian
countries I have worked in. Nice Building though.