Re: Make Money Totally Free 6651

Matt,

You are just as bad as the spammer. A few things to consider:

A) Spam normally gets cancelled within a few hours by people who are
dedicated in doing such thing. By the time I saw this, the spam was gone.

B) You quoted that exact spam, with the URL in question and all. Thus
effectively, I saw the secondhand version of the spam, but not the
original. You could have at least masked the URL if you had something
useful to say.

C) Swearing is really not required, especially when your post goes to a
number of cross posted newsgroups. Consider that swearing may offend some
people (honestly, i couldnt give a damn, but im putting it in the
perspective of other people here).

Regards
Michael
(from aus.rail, xposted to others).

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?