A Non-Sydney Based Transport Whinge

Ok, Melbourne's turn to cop some crap now.

Waiting at Moorabbin for the up 0839, timetabled arrival at Melbourne
Central 0900.

Timetabled to run express Moorabbin to Caulfield, then Malvern to South
Yarra, then SAS via city loop, getting me to work at 9.05am.

Not today.

Actual arrival 0925.

Actual stopping pattern:  SAS Moorabbin to Caulfield, then express Malvern
to South Yarra, then SAS via city loop, with many stops in between
Parliament and Melbourne Central.

No explanation given to passengers as to cause of alteration, nor any
apology from driver. (I know it's not his fault, but...).

Train arrives at Melbourne Central. I get off. Train leaves.  Walking
through barriers. Announcement: "Bayside Trains wishes to apologise to
passengers on the Frankston line for signal failures causing disruption.".

So nice to hear the reason AFTER the fact.

I can accept there being a signal fault, outside of their control. I cannot
accept being left in the dark, when they knew there was a signal fault from
the first moment.

Up yours, Bayside.

Andy