Request from non online user for infomation

Dear Stephen,

I am unable to access the Rail Server Group (PC setup at work - I can read
the threads) so I would appreciate if you could inquire on my behalf!
Questions:

Rail Victoria (Rail America) apparently have been given approval to
standardise the link between Heywood (above Portland Vic) to Snuggery Creek
via Mt Gambier (cos ASR haven't and I hear Scotts transport is expensive to
the Paper Mill there).  Completion by the end of March 2000?

Rail Victoria have apparently ordered additional locomotives?  Are these the
C Class stored in Adelaide (hidden by NRC) or from overseas?

I appreciate your assistance.

Mike McInerney
PEER

Please respond to both group and Mikes email address below:

mike@peer.com.au

Thanks

Stephen Devenish