Dookie

Tomorrow the Boss is sending me on a "Cooks Tour"
departs Wodonga at 0730, by car to Shepparton, run out to Dookie, and work
localy till about 1800.
Rest at Motel, and drive to Tocumwal at about 0700 Run area Pilot and return
to Wodonga after about 1300....and they pay me as well!
Now will have to take the new digital still camera with me, and if we had a
binaries News Group I could probably post it, but David agrees! Australia
should not have its own binaries News Group, so who am I to argue?
Rod ;o)