Re: Sydney - Adelaide

In article <38848A4A.6BA7FB2@stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de>,
  Christian Leonhardt <Leonhar2@stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've got a question how to come from Sydney to Adelaide.
> I know that the Indian Pacific is serving this relation. The problem
is,
> that I'm arriving in Sydney on February 11th (Friday) comig from
> Germany. In Adelaide I have to be at the latest on February 13th. The
> 11th is a Friday and Indian Pacific starts in direction to Adelaide on
> Thursday.
> Is there any other chance to come to Adelaide till 14th by train or
have
> I to check out the bus/air travelling conditions?

You can take "THE GHAN" leaves every Sunday from Sydney(13:10) and
arrives Adelaide(12:50) on Monday.  or.....

You can go to Adelaide Via Melbourne, that train from Sydney to
Melbourne(XPT, day service), and Melbourne to Adelaide(Overland, night
service), the only probelm is Melbourne to Adelaide service does not
operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays(12/2).

> Thanks
> Christian

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/