Malcolm Moore locos

Hello all

I'm interested in the current status of those 100 or so 4 wheel, 2 foot (610mm)
gauge locos built in Melbourne during WW2 (with 4 digit builder's numbers 1XXX,
Ford V8 petrol motors and chain drive).
I know the Ida Bay Railway in deep south Tassie had two serviceable models in
the early 80s, plus an out of service converted diesel (seized motor).  Anyone
know current status?
On the sugar canefields, in 1993 I recall seeing one at Nambour, possibly called
"Jack", pretty rough nick but looked serviceable.  And in 1994, a very neat
example up at Mossman.  I think these might both have been fitted with diesel
engines.
>From their website, I know that ANGRMS have two in their museum and railway at
Woodford in Queensland.
In Victoria, there was one at the Carribean Gardens railway, Scoresby, as
recently as 1994, and I remember  reading about a short private railway at
Toolern Vale (?) maybe 20 years ago that also had one.  Puffing Billy had one or
maybe two at Menzies Creek when I was last there in 1992.
Are there any still left in commercial service around the country?  As they were
built in 1943, they must qualify as close to the first internal combustion
locomotives built in Australia.  Or did another type pre-date them?

Thanx very much
Cheers... James