Re: Summit Tank Monday.

I remember back in the early '80's, when there was a regular service on
that line. It was a Sat arvo, the train was headed for Moss Vale. The
train was stopped at Summit Tank for a while, the guard came trough the
train and suggested that all those interested to go on a short bush walk
to a lookout. The view was great.

It should be incorporated into the Cockatoo run.

regards,
Ross