Re: Power Cuts for Victoria.

Captain Warwick J. Somerville <marivcru@labyrinth.net.au> wrote in message
387D74C8.57091E22@labyrinth.net.au">news:387D74C8.57091E22@labyrinth.net.au...

> Just been inform by the local electrician that on
> Saturday at 0000 hrs major power cut in Vic.

It's now after 0000, Saturday 15 Janurary 2000, I've still got juice...

> You have been warn.

I assume this is something to do with the industrial problems at Yallourn?

I see the dispatch price went thru the roof ($4936.77148 per MWh) at 1505
today (if I'm interpreting the NEMMCO data correctly). But it's back to
normal now ($30.17517 per MWh).

I 'spose this should really be in aus.power.gunzel

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur