Re: East Hills Rail Amplification.

In <85k3rd$vc3$1@the-fly.zip.com.au> "Dan" <dan@flex.com.au> writes:

>I hope they also lengthen Kingsgrove Road Bridge to 4 lanes (Currently they
>have 3 lanes altogether - 2 lanes to Belmore side and 1 lane to Hurstville
>side). There is huge bottlenecks in the afternoon peak times when cars are
>going on the Hurstville side.

But what has that got to do with the rail project? The rail contractors
won't do anything to make more lanes on a bridge unless they are contracted
to do it concurrently with the railway expansion work.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport