Re: [NSW] C4/C7

Hubert Lam wrote:

> Yesterday I got on C7 (as it said on the black patch on the fibreglass) but
> it also had C4 on the blue plate!  (train was the "guaranteed C set", from
> North Sydney to Hornsby at around 1.40pm)
>
> What is the whole idea of having 2 targets?

The black target plate was when it was allocated to sector 3.  Hornsby
permanently attach their target plates to the trains, as there were a large
number of instances where the target plates were getting stolen.  When the set
was reallocated to Flemington, the old plate could not be removed, so they left
it there.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au