Re: [NSW] C4/C7

Maybe it is a hangover from the days when the C's were allocated to sector 3
(hence the black target plate). Sector 3 target plates were (and maybe still
are) directly attached to the body of the carriage rather than in a target
plate holder (as occurrs on sectors 12,4). I believe this was to prevent
theft/loss of target plates.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com