Re: Deary deary me ...

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> And just a warning, especially if you have loud speakers. Turn them down.
> There is a very annoying repeating wav that plays automatically (people who
> embed sounds into their websites should be shot), of a train squealing
> around a bend.

Hah. I have my speakers unplugged, so I missed that - proof that
Microsoft Word does not a good HTML content creator make. Still, that
(the wav file) is  typical of the churlish nimbyness of this particular
site that I find so depressing.

And what on Earth does sleep apneoa have to do with train noise? The
mind, she boggles.

--
Robert Kearey		Remote Access Group
ITS			University of Queensland