Re: Sydney Buses

The Sydney Buses Website under Fleet Pages should give all the information
you require. You will need to step through the various type of buses as they
are indexed by type but within each type rego for each range is given
together with just about everything else you want to know abiut each type of
bus.

Lourie Smit