Re: (Vic) V/line 's charter fleet

----------
In article <yafe4.17$qs5.550789@news0.optus.net.au>,
dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:

>Stuart Thyer (s.thyer@anatomy.unimelb.edu.au) won a Nobel Prize for
>literature by writing:
>> In article <85betf$75o$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, thalytgv@my-deja.com wrote:
>> >Who owns the V/line passenger charter fleet(or heritage fleet) now?
>> >
>> If you mean Norman, Victoria etc, VLP took them over.
>
>Do you mean National Express? Or are they still owned by the government?

I still have to get into the habit of calling it National Express, but yes
AFAIK they took over the cars from the gov't. VLP is the trading name of
National Express. How many people would be confused if I started referring
to the Victorian Railway Company??  Who are they???????

I'll tell you later, but many people know

BTW David, had any luck getting Steamrails name back up on railpage in the
other organisations section??

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne