UPWARDLY MOBILE

Prentice International with offices in the UK and USA offer comprehensive
mobile data solutions.

We can help you get your GSM digital mobile phone connected to your laptop
or palmtop / handheld computer ensuring you are always fully in control of
your communication needs.

Why is this important? Simple - because if you cannot be contacted... your
competitors surely can and so you stand to loose customers as your potential
clients move on to find another supplier whom they can speak with / place an
order / get a prompt response.

For non-business users you will be able to ensure that the lady / gent of
your dreams isn't kept waiting whilst you finish that game of golf or
extricate yourself from a traffic jam... instead of arriving to a face of
thunder your peccadilloes will be better understood... and... you can be
reminded to bring home that bottle of wine... or pint of milk... or a can of
dog food for your "favourite" pet that loves to make you go for walks on
cold rainy nights...

Please take a few minutes to visit our site and ask us any questions you
might have on life, the universe... everything [Douglas Adams]... we don't
promise earth shattering answers... but we will offer honest advice where we
can... after all... our roots are Scottish... and we have to live up to
giving the world such delicacies as wild haggis, whisky, the kilt... and
some nice things as well.

Robert Prentice

http://datacables.hypermart.net