Emu Plains

Does anyone have any Photographs of the de-railed Coalie at
Emu Plains about 5 years ago? To refresh your memories it was
a 4200 tonne Coalie which had a wheel shatter in the middle of the
train. It was the train that was responsible for the big pile
of cracked sleepers sitting beside the track at Emu Plains.

I'm after a photograph so that I can have it enlarged and framed.
I intend to give it to the Drivers involved as a present for their
retirement.

--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum

remove MY from MYlisp to get the real email address.