Re: Ghan derailment.

Something to consider:
how about SOLVING THE PROBLEMS causing the fatalities? as simple as
UPGRADING INFRASTRUCTURE.
Car fatalities are caused by problems with drivers or cars eg: inexperiance,
mechanical fault, drunkeness etc. THOSE TOO can be solved
OTHERWISE there will be more deaths than need be.

Brendan

84n4vp$sva$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:84n4vp$sva$1@news1.mpx.com.au...