Re: Waverton

> Anon wrote:
> >
> > This message was posted anonymously:
> >
> > The driver at Waverton was straight out of school D8 - The
> > one that everyone failed.  He passed a dolly stick showing
> > proceed but didn't look at the gantry stick which was at
> > stop.  He then went through the jacks.  Apparantly driver
> > trainers had not passed him as competent to be out on his
> > own.  The shit is going to hit the fan.
>
> Unfortunatly I have heard the same thing.
>
> rgds

Ive been in America for the last 2 months, and Im a driver, could someone
please tell me what happened at waverton? ie where the derailment happened? I
heard about a derailment at Waverton but dont know any cercumstances, please
anyone if they could let me know what happened, itd be very much appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.