Re: [NSW](lengthy) CityRail & related predictions for 2000

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:02:14 +1100, "Bill McNiven"
<wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>After 6 months observing CityRail and reading all the *facts* in aus.rail,
>I'm as unqualified as anyone to extrapolate the worst of 1999's stories into
>some CityRail (and related) predictions for the final year of the second
>millenium.
>
>Here goes ...

We are amused!

I intend to keep this one to see how much of it comes true.

Les Brown

"Some fella says that 50% of people in this world have below average intelligence"
"Nah, that's not right, most of the people I know are pretty smart"
"I think you just proved his point"