Re: NYE Fireworks in Sydney

Bill McNiven wrote in message <4rkb4.1350$FY3.2673@ozemail.com.au>...

>Another I didn't mention was running Blacktown - Richmond as a local
>shuttle.  Another was the complete absence of 'Cumberland Line' trains.
>(Hey!  Do people really use the 'Cumberland Line'?  If so, why is it
>cancelled every time there's something more 'important'?).

Oh heck yes - why do you think they extended it to St. Marys and then run it
express from Mt. Druitt to Blacktown? *They* say it is because of capacity
problems at Blacktown, but the real reason is to pick up all the junkies
from St. Marys and Mt. Druitt and take them to Cabramatta for their daily
fix.

Dave