Re: No Y2k Bug

No problems?
Tranz Rail's RES000 rail and ferry booking system failed for several hours
this morning. Don't know if it was Y2K or not but frustrating for their
booking agents.

When the Telecom contractor checked their payphone on our premises this moring
it was the seventh one (by 11.00am) he had found that was incorrectly
programmed for the year 2000. (Only installed 10 days ago.)

)