Professional writing service

Aardvark Writing
<A HREF="www.a-w.net">www.a-w.net</A>
Professional and Technical Writing Services
Aardvark Writing can provide your company with the means to communicate with
the world.  We offer the following writing and design services:
^  Proof-reading and editing
^  Speechwriting
^  Typing
^  Desktop publishing
^  Scanning photographs
^  Ghostwriting
^  Business writing
In addition, we can transcribe broken English into "American English" for
companies who wish to successfully advertise their products or services in
America.

We can also write and design:
^  Company newsletters
^  Brochures, advertisements, & flyers
^  Resumes
^  Web sites
^  Professional manuals
^  Microsoft(r) PowerPoint presentations
^  Family newsletters
^  Personalized cards
^  Overheads, graphs, & charts
And so much more!

Visit us on the Internet at <A HREF="www.a-w.net">www.a-w.net</A>.
Email us at <A HREF="mailto:info@a-w.net">info@a-w.net.</A>
Call us at 912-966-1426.

Don't lose business due to grammar errors.
Produce professional documents with Aardvark Writing.