Re: [QLD] Tilt train experience

um.. no offence, but unless you posted the wrong link for the graphic, your
resemblence of the QR tilty to the japan 283 class is no short of comparing
a QR EMU to a tangara!!.. they look nothing like each other!.. dunno what
planet you are living on heh. ,,,.. my apologies if there was a genuine URL
posting mistake, and i'd be interested in seeing the correct link if so.