Freightcorp employment question

G'day aus.rail,
I been given the informal word that I'm a starter for a
post roster, crew coordination position with Freightcorp.
I am presently with Ansett and know the aviation ropes
pretty well. I have been employed in crew rostering
and post-roster crewing for some time now with them. I
am in the lucky position that I don't HAVE to take up this
offer but for a number of reasons I'd really LIKE to take
it up. I'd really appreciate any thoughts on Freightcorp as
an employer and also what sort of a reception I might get
from the troops. I know the last couple of years have seen
big changes and I'm wondering  what sort of a place it is to work,
are there problems? etc etc The local staff seem great and
they are offering a great orientation and settle in period.
I've mostly worked in transport for the last 25 years
but did a stint in communications. Any replies would
be appreciated, flame if you've got nothing better to do
and if you want to reply to email change the p to b and
away you go, regards Dean.