Re: [VIC] Trans-Adelaide Jumbo in Bendigo

>james_ccj@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>>  I saw a set of Trans Adelaide Jumbo and 3 Redhen carriages at the GNR
>> siding in Bendigo, what are they for?

They are largely or wholly owned by Andrew Bridger who works for GNR. The
rollingstock is in the locoshed area which is leased by GNR. Apparently it's
all something to do with getting them runnning for tourist services to
Echuca. AFAIK, they are in running condition or very close to so it will be
interesting what form this tourist service takes.

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne