Re: Freight Victoria Update!

>               The loss of two G Class Locos at Ararat was a body
>blow, as we
> are seriously
> under powered, and our contracts in New South Wales will need extra G
Class
> working.
> So what to do

The story is also illustrates in Feb edition of Railway Digest,
Since there aren't many good ones left behind.....
Will this expansion cause FV to order new loco???
I mean they can hire loco from Freight Corp to serve Standard Gauge
network but as for board gauge there aren't many good one left.
NR needs C class for shuttle and trailing units, and addtional business
cause NR to revival its  BL class.

--
Cheers
James