Re: [NSW] new station indicators

> Why? What is on in September? I have not been paying attention, since I will
> be in the United States until early September and then across to Europe
> until 1 October, then off to Singapore until the middle of October.

Hi David,

I dont mean to sound petty, but who gives a flying f*** if you are going to be
in the US, Europe or
South West Callathumpia? Do you really need to big not yourself on this
newgroup?

Oh yes, and in case you have been living on a different planet for the last 6
years, the Olympics
will be on in September :)

Regards,

Glenn