Re: [Vic] Yarra Trams - "super" stops, park and ride

> Chief executive officer Steven MacDonald would not reveal the new color
> scheme yesterday but said the traditional timber finish on the old W-class
> trams would go.
> "It's going to be a much more modern look," he said.

Did he really say that? I would suspect that he was talking about the fake
woodgrain panels on the interior of all trams (Z, A & B as well as W's). And
I bet the stupid reporter heard woodgrain, and added the bit about W-class
trams in himself.

I don't reckon the National Trust would let them muck around with the Ws
that much.

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)