Re: Railwavs website

> I think it is great as well. I havent got any of the NZ files. They
would be
> worth getting just for the accent alone ( I love the Kiwi's accent!).
Unfortunately Wellington is the only city in New Zealand with the PA
for its Tranz Metro service. Auckland's Tranz Metro service is
completely silence.

> > Would it be possible that you could "break down" all the files so
we can
> > make our own...
> That'd be a good idea. Just imagine this announcement at
Central ... "Next
> train goes to Lithgow. First stop: please insert random CityRail
station
> name here. Followed by please insert random CityRail station name
here...
> and so on... Try that in peak hour!
hmmm.......that's see....start up with:

Citytrain style music + Met train style "train approaching"
announcement+ Swanston tram style "Validate your ticket to avoid fine"
+ Met train's "stand clear please"+ Citytrain's "Doors shutting"
+Cityrail style music ending....

hmmm ! what an urban rythem!!

> > Who has time to do all this anyways!

Not me, I've got this boring project in front of me, I really shouldn't
do summer school!

--
Cheers

James