Re: ? for Trainman re SL15/16 last weekend - Was: G7 up to 160 km/h

Eric Cartman wrote:

> Interesting to see those comments David, maybe the triangle move is a
> permanent one?

No, just until they get the signalling repaired.

> I take it that SL15 arrived at Griffith

We were late into Junee due to WOLO, so arrived at GFF only about 10 minutes
late.  We had to stop twice on the triangle on the down to allow the signaller
to drive to the other end.

> and SL16 arrived
> at Sydney early because of this.

No, we waited time at Coota.

>  I had to laugh at the PSS seat story,
> I wonder if it was a late decision to use the loop?

The up XPTs now use the platform normally, so the PSS assumed that we would
too.  Because SL15 has to run around and depart on a different route, we
couldn't do that.

> How well was the
> train loaded?

One car load of passengers (about 60).