Re: 422s to Broken Hill

David
Yes, as per the 422 class Snapshot article in the latest Railway Digest, the
Broken Hill train has been worked by 42203/42220 since the 18 Jan initially
at least on a trial basis. And last week's service was definitely worked by
the pair to and from the Broken Hill.
Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest