Re: [NSW] Hornsby AM stuffup

PM was also stuffed up completely. Up Intercity at Hornsby due at 3.07pm was
rerouted to platform 4 whilst Up Main North 3.12pm HBY then EPG and all to
Strathfield started on platform 3, having come from the sidings at 3.02pm
instead of a direct reverse on platform 2

3.00pm Down Shore (from City towards BEW) had its normal run north of
Hornsby cancelled (and hence terminated at HBY for today) was reported 15
late but didn't arrive even after I left at around 3.16pm, and neither did
Down Main 3.14pm for all to BEW arrive until long time I left HBY.

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message 01bf7133$6c113100$4f66868b@tfboles">news:01bf7133$6c113100$4f66868b@tfboles...
> Does anyone know what happened this morning at Hornsby? Here is the
> timetable for Pymble this morning when I waited 25 minutes (peak hour!)
for