Re: City Rail off peak rail tickets

chris@enet21.com.au wrote in message <389D7818.9AC9AD2D@enet21.com.au>...
>I went to buy  my weekly ticket today- about 2.55 pm Sunday (to avoid
>the Monday crowds). The ticket seller told me if I waited until 3.05pm I
>would get a extra day. Can someone fill me in on the times which off
>peak and the way weekly tickets are sold.

Weekly tickets sold before 3pm count the day of sale as one of the seven
days - those sold after 3pm do not count that day.

Of peak tickets are available for trains departing after 9am Mondays to
Fridays or all day on weekends, although there are some exceptions - the
super-flyer from Newcastle (0800 from memory) is one train that off-peak
tickets are available.

Dave