Re: Foreign Locos in Australia

The 32 class
Beyer Peacock 106 units,Baldwin 20 units, Clyde 45 units, railway
workshops 20 units
30 Class
Beyer Peacock 95 units, The rest buit in NSW.
50 Class
Beyer Peacock 151, Neilson 10, Dubs 5, North British 84, Clyde 310, NSW
workshops 30. (were the Clyde ones built here or assembled from inported
bits?)
59 Class all frim the USA
60 Class from the UK

Anthing built before 1900 was usually imported. (only built here if
needed as a employment exercise- like today! )
Apart from 35,36,38,57,58 (even these had imported bits)  alot of  locos
running in NSW were imported or had imported components on them.  It
seems to me that the big makers can build and deliver faster  than
aussie companies - like those big US built Diesels in service in the
Hunter Valley

I would really like to know where the two indonesian locos are in
Australia.

Chris