Re: what was the stuff up on city rail today 04.02.00

The japanese system in my opinion is the best in the world. I have also
heard that learning english is compulsory in Japanese schools.

The real great thing about their system is that a 7 point earthquake could
happen and the railway will be perating again in a flash. The ground there
tremours every few weeks, but the maintenance happens every night.

Brendan

<chris@enet21.com.au> wrote in message
389AAE91.899F6BC@enet21.com.au">news:389AAE91.899F6BC@enet21.com.au...
> have you ever  travelled on a  japanese railway? then you will know what I
mean

> Regards
>
> Chris
>
> neumannc wrote:
>
> > chris@enet21.com.au wrote:
> > >
> > > Who is responsible for track these days?. I hate to think what will
happen
> > > during the Olympics. Then we will realise that we  have nearly a 3rd
world
> > > class system. The govt. should sack senior management and get the
Japanese or